About The Course
AWS Certification Training from Edureka is designed to provide in-depth knowledge of AWS architectural principles and it services. The sessions will be conducted by Industry practitioners who will train you to leverage AWS services to make the AWS infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available. This course is completely aligned to AWS Certified Solutions Architect Exam.
During this AWS Architect Online training, you'll learn:
- AWS Architecture and different models of Cloud Computing
- Computer Services: AWS EC2, Auto Scaling and Load Balancing, AWS Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk
- Storage Services: AWS EBS, AWS S3, AWS Glacier, AWS CloudFront, AWS Snowball, Storage Gateway
- Database Services: AWS RDS, AWS DynamoDB, ElastiCache, AWS RedShift
- Security and Identity Services: IAM, KMS
- Networking Services: Amazon VPC, Route 53, Direct Connect
- Management Tools: AWS CloudTrail, AWS CloudWatch, CloudFormation, OpsWorks, Trusty Advisor
- Application Services: SES, SNS, SQS
On completion of the AWS Certification training learner will be able to:
- Design and deploy scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
- Understand lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
- Ingress and egress of data to and from AWS
- Identify the appropriate AWS service based on data, computer, database, or security requirements
- Identify the appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices
- Estimate AWS costs and identifying cost control mechanisms
Who should go for this course?
This AWS training is designed for the IT professionals who want to pursue a career in Cloud Computing and become AWS certified solutions architect.
The course is the best fit for:
- Professionals who want Project Experience in migrating and deploying AWS solutions
- Professionals with IT Infrastructure background
- Professionals with Virtualisation experience
- DevOps professionals
- Professionals with understanding of application, server, and network security and compliance
AWS Solution Architects are among the highest paid IT professionals today with salaries ranging till $105K (source: indeed job portal), and the market demand is on the surge.
You can check a blog related to AWS Certifications.
Also, here is an interesting blog highlighting the high demand for Cloud and Distributed Computing Skills.
There are no specific prerequisites for participating in AWS training. Any professional who has an understanding of IT Service Management can join this training. There is no programming knowledge needed and no prior AWS experience required.
Online Classes: 30 Hrs
There will be 30 hours of instructor-led Interactive online classes during the course. Each class will happen at the scheduled time of the batch you choose. You have the flexibility to reschedule your class in a different batch if you miss any class. Class recordings will be uploaded in the LMS after the class. The access to class recordings is for a lifetime.
Assignments: 30 Hrs
At the end of each class, the instructor will depict a hands-on for the various AWS services covered in the class. Based on the practicals shown, each class will be followed by assignments which can be completed before the next class. The step-wise solution for the assignments will also be provided, which can be referred to practicing. Also, the knowledge of the free tier of AWS will be given by the instructor so that ample hands-on can be done on different services. Our 24x7 expert support team is available to help through email, phone or Live Support for any issues you may face during the Lab Hours.
Project: 20 Hrs
Towards the end of the course, you will work on a project where you will be expected to implement various AWS services. You will be given problem statements based on which you need to come up with the solutions on the Cloud. You are expected to complete your project logically and successfully.
You get lifetime access to the Learning Management System (LMS). The Class recordings and presentations can be viewed online from the LMS. The installation guides, sample codes and project documents are available in the downloadable format in the LMS. Also, your login will never get expired.
24 x 7 Support
We have a 24x7 online support team available to help you with any technical queries you may have during the course. All the queries are tracked as tickets and you get a guaranteed response from a support engineer. If required, the support team can also provide you live support by accessing your machine remotely. This ensures that all your doubts and problems faced during labs and project work are clarified round the clock.
Towards the end of the course, you will be working on a project. Edureka provides you a skill certificate in AWS Architect Certification Training based on the project reviewed by our Expert Panel. Anyone certified by Edureka will be able to demonstrate practical expertise in AWS Architect Certification Training.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 16, 2018