About The Course
Edureka's AWS Training will introduce the participants to explore and master AWS concepts and services offered by AWS.
Participants will be offered guidance and will share a lot of demos on each topic with real-time examples of high availability, load balancing, data redundancy and day to day operations in managing cloud services.
Participants will also get to implement one project towards the end of the course.
- 12 Instructor-led Interactive online classes of 3 hours each.
- Assignments at end of each class to reinforce the concepts
- Project work at end of the course to give a complete hands-on experience to participants in the implementation of various AWS services.
- Lifetime access to Class recordings and presentations on edureka! Learning Management System (LMS).
- Lifetime access to installation guides, sample codes and project documents edureka! Learning Management System (LMS).
- 24x7 online support team available to help participants with any technical queries they may have during the course.
- A skill certificate in AWS Development Training from edureka!
After the completion of the AWS Cloud course at Edureka, you will be able to:
- Understand the cloud concepts
- AWS services and operations
- Create/configure each service
- Real-time scenarios on high availability/auto scaling
- Monitoring AWS services
- Big data & Analytic's
- Automation's using Java SDK/ AWS CLI
- Day to day cloud operations & maintenance of applications & services.
Who should go for this course?
The course is designed for all those who want to learn Cloud computing/Cloud automation's/DevOps/Developing SAAS based products and applications
- Developers who want to develop SAAS based products and applications
- Developers who want to do develop cloud automation products
- Developers who want to analyse Big data and related ecospace products by using cloud services
- System / Network Administrators who want to build or migrate the on-premise infrastructure to AWS cloud
- Solution Architects who want to build / migrate the data centers to cloud and build DR sites in cloud
Anyone who has a good understanding of any one high-level programming level can join this program.
Online Classes: 36 Hrs
There will be 12 instructor led Interactive online classes during the course. Each class will be of approximately 3 hours and will happen at the scheduled time of the batch you choose. You have the flexibility to reschedule your class in a different batch if you miss any class. Class recordings will be uploaded in the LMS after the class. The access to class recordings is for lifetime.
Assignments: 25 Hrs
At the end of each class, the instructor will depict a hands-on for the various AWS services covered in the class. Based on the practicals shown, each class will be followed by assignments which can be completed before the next class. Step-wise solution for the assignments will also be provided, which can be referred for practicing. Also, the knowledge of the free tier of AWS will be given by the instructor so that ample hands-on can be done on different services. Our 24x7 expert support team is available to help through email, phone or Live Support for any issues you may face during the Lab Hours.
Project: 20 Hrs
Towards the end of the course, you will work on a project where you will be expected to implement various AWS services. You will be given problem statements based on which you need to come up with the solutions on the Cloud. You are expected to complete your project logically and successfully.
You get lifetime access to the Learning Management System (LMS). The Class recordings and presentations can be viewed online from the LMS. The installation guides, sample codes and project documents are available in downloadable format in the LMS. Also, your login will never get expired.
24 x 7 Support
We have 24x7 online support team available to help you with any technical queries you may have during the course. All the queries are tracked as tickets and you get a guaranteed response from a support engineer. If required, the support team can also provide you live support by accessing your machine remotely. This ensures that all your doubts and problems faced during labs and project work are clarified round the clock.
Towards the end of the course, you will be working on a project. Edureka provides you a skill certificate in AWS Development Certification Training based on the project reviewed by our Expert Panel. Anyone certified by Edureka will be able to demonstrate practical expertise in AWS Development Training.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 14, 2018