Who is the course for?
- Entrepreneurs who are interested in learning about time management.
- People who have an interest in knowing how time management works.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
This Course would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Executive Director
- Management Consultant
- Sales Entrepreneur
- Top Executive.
Time Management 1:
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Setting SMART Goals
- Module Three- – Prioritizing Your Time
- Module Four- – Planning Wisely
- Module Five- – Tackling Procrastination
- Module Six- – Crisis Management
- Module Seven – Organizing Your Workspace
- Module Eight – Delegating Made Easy
- Module Nine – Setting a Ritual
- Module Ten – Meeting Management
- Module Eleven – Alternatives to Meetings
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
Time Management 2:
- What Is Time Management?
- Why Do I Need to Manage My Time Effectively Anyway?
- What Happens When We Don’t Manage Our Time Effectively?
- How Do I Get Started With Good Time Management?
- Refining the Process of Time Management
- Can Time Management Become An Obsession?
- So How Do I Stop Obsessing And Get Back On Track?
- Keeping It Real – Setting Realistic Goals With Your Time Management
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 7, 2018