It is expected that at the end of the course, the student will be able to integrate this knowledge and apply them in their field of work to achieve effectiveness or efficiency in the operations of a company close to their professional development environment.
- Implement concrete and efficient solutions to the management problems in the construction industry.
- Apply planning techniques, finance, human resources and quality.
- Understand the legal and political aspects that affect the management of construction in the areas of public works, tenders and private promotions.
Construction professionals, architects, civil engineers who work as project managers of construction companies, and who are in constant competition and subject to a strict demand of their market. As well as people who, without having a professional degree, have a career in the field of construction and want to update their skills to manage construction.
The course of Administration of the Construction Company consists of three modules that total 3 months of study in total.
Administration of Construction Companies
- Administrative Bases
- The company Constructora.
- Strategic planning
- Administrative control.
- Decision making.
- Management indicators.
Accounting and Finance in Construction
- Basic concepts.
- Concepts of the value of money.
- Capital budget techniques.
- Analysis of financial information.
- Work capital Management.
- Financial structure.
Labor and Fiscal Aspects in Construction
- Labor Relations.
- Collective and individual work contracts.
- Federal labour law.
- tax issues.
- Payment of business taxes.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 20, 2017