A career in human resources can offer you a wide variety of insights into, and involvement in, all aspects of a business. Leading global companies are well aware of how to manage their employees and stakeholders effectively to increase organisational performance and gain competitive advantage. This online course gives you the knowledge and understanding of how organisations work and how business acumen is gained.
Whether you are already working as an HR professional or you are interested in a career change, this Administrative Human Resource Management course will form the building blocks for a career in HR and personal development. This qualification will give you a comprehensive introduction to all areas of HR practice and a solid understanding of the profession; teach you a wide range of relevant practical skills and essential knowledge needed for a variety of specialist roles in the industry.
Our online programme is so well designed that you feel as if you are in the classroom! This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests, and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). Effective support service and study materials (including step by step guided tutorial videos) build your confidence to study effectively and guide you to secure your qualification.
Who is it for?
- If you have a strong interest in business and the management of people within organisations and are looking to pursue a career in Human Resources, this course will provide you with a comprehensive and in-depth understanding of all aspects of the profession.
- This online course is applicable to HR professionals across the world in all sectors and organisations. If you are looking to achieve a successful career in Human Resources management, having this qualification shows employers that you have expertise in this area.
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the key topics which are listed in the curriculum. This course has been designed for 20 guided learning hours.
You will have 12 months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you are able to decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for “Administrative Human Resource Management”.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment in this course. It is available to all students, from all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy, and ICT are required to attend this course.
There are countless roles in human resource management and many different ways you can climb the ladder to make your way to the top. However, there are few primary HR career paths:
- HR Administrator
- HR Assistant
- HR Advisor
- HR Manager
- HR Director
- Recruitment and Hiring Manager
- HR Consultant
- Training and Development Manager
- HR Executive
- Employee relation officer and you may find many more career paths by studying HR courses.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 18, 2018