Who is the course for?
- For employees, businessmen and entrepreneurs who are interested in upgrading their business administration skills.
- Corporate Executives.
- Established Entrepreneurs.
- Budding Entrepreneurs.
- Strategic Consultants.
- Executive Coaches.
- Human Resource Experts.
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
- Digital Marketer.
- Advertising manager.
- Marketing director.
- Marketing analyst.
- Brand manager.
- Assistant brand manager.
- Marketing director.
- Defining Branding
- What Are You All About?
- Creating a Mission
- Creating a Vision of the Future
- Positioning Your Brand
- Developing Your Style
- Developing a Brand Name and Slogan
- Creating a Visual Identity
- Living Your Brand
- Connecting with Customers
- Launching Your Brand
- Taking Your Brand’s Pulse
- Performing a SWOT Analysis
- Measuring Brand Health with a Balanced Scorecard
- Middleton’s Brand Matrix
- Interpreting Evaluation Results
- Keeping the Brand Alive
- Going Beyond the Brand
- Expand the Brand
- Contract the Brand
- Is Publicity a Good Thing
- Way to Advertise the Brand
- Be Authentic
- It is not all about Quality
- Category over Brand
- The Importance of a Brand Name
- Keep it Simple
- Don’t be a Stuck Up Brand
- A Second Thought on Naming
- Should Product Name and Company Name be the Same?
- Beware of Subbranding
- Can You Ever Extend the Brand?
- The Importance of the Logo
- The Importance of Color
- Think Globally
- Branding and the Internet
- Naming and the Internet
- Globalization and the Internet
Social Media Branding
- Defining the Terms
- Building Your Social Media Branding Strategy
- Identifying Your Social Media Audience
- The Key Social Media Platforms
- Creating Brand-Focused Messages
- Developing a Communication Strategy
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 8, 2018