Who is the course for?
- For employees, businessmen and entrepreneurs who are interested in upgrading their business administration skills.
- Or anyone who is interested in leading and managing their own business.
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
This Diploma in Business Administration and Branding Course will be useful and would be beneficial for the management occupations especially the following careers:
- Administrative Services Manager
- Advertising, Promotions and Marketing Managers
- Agricultural Managers
- Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Computer and Information Systems Manager
- Construction Managers
- Financial Managers
- Food Services Managers
- Human Resources Managers
- Industrial Production Managers
- Management Directors
- Medical and Health Managers
- Natural Sciences Managers
- And other Top Executives.
- What is Business Administration?
- Business and Organisations
- Management of Business
- Business Organization Perspectives
- Decision Making
- Approaches to Leadership
- Communication Basics
- Know Thyself and The Message
- Learn To Use Terms of Business Communication That Invoke Emotions
- Pay Attention To Body Language
- Learn To Use Terms That Spark Interest
- The Benefits Of Presenting Your Message In 1 Minute
- The Purple Cow
- Try to be an Exceptions
- Make Yourself Well Recognised By Your Customers
- Wow Your Customers
- Develop a Personal Style
- Use Creative Imageries to Catch the Attention
- Be a Traditionalist, Not a Fad Chaser
- Bringing Out the Purple Cow in Your Business
- Defining Branding
- What Are You All About?
- Creating a Mission
- Creating a Vision of the Future
- Positioning Your Brand
- Developing Your Style
- Developing a Brand Name and Slogan
- Creating a Visual Identity
- Living Your Brand
- Connecting with Customers
- Launching Your Brand
- Taking Your Brand’s Pulse
- Performing a SWOT Analysis
- Measuring Brand Health with a Balanced Scorecard
- Middleton’s Brand Matrix
- Interpreting Evaluation Results
- Keeping the Brand Alive
- Going Beyond the Brand
- What Is Branding
- Research Your Topic Thoroughly
- Let People Know Who You Are: Distinguish Yourself
- Represent Yourself
- Networking With Social Media
- Use Videos
- Offer Training Courses
- Provide Quality Material And Customer Service
- Live And Breathe Your Brand
- How Not Branding Can Spell Disaster
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Defining Yourself (I)
- Module Three – Defining Yourself (II)
- Module Four – Controlling and Developing Your Image
- Module Five – Personal and Professional Influences
- Module Six – Sharpening Your Brand
- Module Seven – Appearance Matters
- Module Eight – Social Media (I)
- Module Nine – Social Media (II)
- Module Ten – Brand Management During a Crisis
- Module Eleven – Branding Personality Traits
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 8, 2018