Who is the course for?
- Professionals who work in the communications industry or part of the communications department. Furthermore, it will help the top executive execute and command their subordinates to function well. This will also be helpful to those people who are struggling with communication and expressing their thoughts into actions
- People who are interested in learning more about communication
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
This Advanced Diploma in Communication Skills course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Communication Department Head
- Executive Producers
- Group Account Director
- Marketing Manager
- Public Relations Officer
- Social Media Specialist
Basic Communication Skills
- Communication Basics
- Types Of Communication
- Types Of Personalities
- Body Language Basics
- Improving Skills
- Final Hints
Effective Communication Skills
- Techniques To Be A Spontaneous Speaker
- Knowledge Is Power – So Enrich Your Knowledge
- Remarkable Tips To Introduce Yourself
- Simple Strategies That Promote Conversations
- Speaking From The Heart
- Learn To Be A Good Listener First
- Stop Bragging About Yourself
- Easy Way To Start A Conversation
- Handle Criticism Smartly
- Asking For What You Want
- Creating Positive Relationships
- Growing Our Self-Awareness
- Asking Questions
- Listening Skills
- Body Language
- Communication Styles
- Creating a Positive Self-Image
- Frame of Reference
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 8, 2018