Who is the course for?
- Professionals and experts in human emotional capacity and developmental skills.
- People who have an interest in learning about emotional intelligence and mindfulness.
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Diploma in Emotional Intelligence and Mindfulness course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Human Development Specialist
- Life Coach and Mentor
- Mental Health Professional
- Social Worker.
Basics of Emotional Intelligence
- Definition Of Emotional Intelligence
- The Emotional Mind
- The Methods Of Increase Your Emotional Intelligence (EI) & IQ
- How To Increase Self-Awareness
- 10 Exercises to Strengthen Your Team’s EI
- History of Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Intelligence Defined
- EI Blueprint
- Validating Emotions in Others
- Understanding Emotions
- Setting Your Personal Vision
Emotional Intelligence and Mindfulness
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – What is Emotional Intelligence
- Module Three – Skills in Emotional Intelligence
- Module Four – Verbal Communication Skills
- Module Five – Non-Verbal Communication Skills
- Module Six – Social Management and Responsibility
- Module Seven – Tools to Regulate Your Emotions
- Module Eight – Gaining Control
- Module Nine – Business Practices (I)
- Module Ten – Business Practices (II)
- Module Eleven – Making an Impact
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Emotional Intelligence, Mindfulness and Empathy Training- Activities
Program taught in:
See 363 more programs offered by John Academy »
Last updated June 8, 2018
This course is
Programme Type & Duration