Who is the course for?
- Professionals who are helping people build their personal goals
- People who have an interest in the personal development concepts
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Diploma in Personal Development course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Career Coach
- Guidance Counsellors
- Life Coach
Module 1: Personal Development Basics
- Improve Social Skills
- Be A Leader
- Brain Power
- People Skills
- Shape Your Destiny
- Let Go
- Personal Magnetism
Module 2: Development of Self
- Tony Robbins-Learn How to Achieve Bigger Things
- Steve Pavlina-Quit Griping
- Brian Tracy-Eat A Toad
- Why Network Marketing Is Good
- Deepak Chopra- Synchrodestiny
- Jim Rohn-Work More Efficiently
- Stephen Covey-Communicating
- Dani Johnson-Facing Fear
- Bob Proctor–No Limits
- Abraham Maslow-Theory of Personality
- Wrapping Up
Module 3: Goal Setting
- Understanding Goal Setting Theory
- Motivation and Goal Setting
- Importance of Goal Setting
- Setting Goals and Objectives
- Goal Setting Techniques
- Goal Setting Strategy
- Tips on Goal Setting
Program taught in:
See 363 more programs offered by John Academy »
Last updated June 9, 2018
This course is
Programme Type & Duration