Who is the course for?
- Trainers, professionals and other busy people who are into health and fitness.
- Health conscious people who want to strengthen their bodies and maintain their strength
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Diploma in Strength and Fitness course will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to health and sport-related careers like:
- Fitness Instructor
- Personal Trainer
- Sports Specialist
- Wellness Coach.
Introduction to Good Health and Fitness
- Fitness And Where You Stand Right Now
- Body Fitness And Its Effect On Your Life
- Diet Fitness, You Are What You Eat, Really!
- Mind Fitness, A Healthy Emotional Life
- Lifestyle Fitness, You Are What You Do, Too
- Physiology and Kinesiology
- Aerobic Training
- Weight Training
- Muscle Exercise Cross Reference
- Fitness Testing
- Senior Fitness
- Exercise Injury
- Personal Training Tips
- Personal Trainer Mistakes & Solutions
Aerobics for Fitness
- Introduction To Aerobic Exercise
- Kinds Of Aerobic Exercises
- Set To Aerobics Exercises
- About Of Aerobic Breathing
- Aerobic Dance Combines Exercise
- Aerobic Exercise Equipment
- About Of Aerobic Kickboxing
- Step Aerobics Exercise For Fitness
- Aerobics For Kids
- The Best Types Of Aerobics
- Aerobics Exercise basics
- Aerobics During Pregnancy
- Kinds Of Aerobic Equipment
- The Beauty Of Aerobic Exercises
- Benefits Of Aerobics Exercises
- Success Means Being Healthy
- How Does Detoxifying Help With Fitness
- Nutrition? What You Need to Know
- Benefits from Being Fit
- The Interchangeability of Wellness, Fitness and Health
Professional Fitness Tips and Techniques
- Knowing About Fitness, Health and Exercise
- The Basic Requirements
- Essentials and Advices
- Types of Aerobics
- Strength and Building Plans
- Live Longer and Stay Healthy While Feeling Younger
- Promoting Health
Becoming Fit Fast
- Assessing Physical Damage and Accepting the Importance of Exercise
- How to Include Exercise
- Busy Traveler? You Can Fit Exercise into your Trips
- Exercise Equipment “To Go”
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 9, 2018