Who is the course for?
- This advanced diploma course is for anyone who is going through a high level of stress, feels constantly fatigued, feels angry constantly and feels hopeless and helpless.
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
This online stress management course provides you with the knowledge to recognize the symptoms and sources of stress and it will introduce you to different ways to manage stress which will benefit you, your colleagues and your organisation.
Stress Management Basics
- What Is Stress?
- Causes Of Stress
- The Effects Of Stress
- Recognise The Warning Signs
- Lingering Stress
- Stress And Panic Attacks
- Solutions On Living A Stress-Free Life
Advanced Stress Management
- Recognizing your stress Levels & triggers
- Why do these changes occur frequently?
- What does stress do to you?
- Beware! Before seeking medical attention…
- Medical stress solutions analyzing
- The importance of stress management
- Other things that might help in Stress Management
- The Uses of Herbs and supplements in Stress Management for stress relief
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 9, 2018