Who is the course for?
- Professionals who need to learn about time management and prioritization
- People who want to change or improve their time management skills
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Diploma in Time Management course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any busy professionals such as:
- Team Leader
- Top Executive.
Module 1: Time Management Essentials
- The Basics Of Goal Setting
- You Have To Believe In Your Goal
- Your Goals Have To Match Your Values
- Your Goals Have To Fit Your Timeline
- Your Goals Must Be Attainable
- Write Out Your Goals For Time Management
- Check Your Progress Regularly
- PC Tools For Goal Setting
- When Your Goals Fail
- The Benefits Of Goal Setting For Time Management
- Wrapping Up
Module 2: Priority Management
- Where Do You Spend Your Time
- Managing Tasks
- Tips From The Gurus
- Wrapping Up
Module 3: For Entrepreneurs
- What Is Time Management?
- Why Do I Need to Manage My Time Effectively Anyway?
- What Happens When We Don’t Manage Our Time Effectively?
- How Do I Get Started With Good Time Management?
- Refining the Process of Time Management
- Can Time Management Become An Obsession?
- So How Do I Stop Obsessing And Get Back On Track?
- Keeping It Real – Setting Realistic Goals For Your Time Management
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 9, 2018