Who is the course for?
- Employees of the business industry and other businessmen who want to learn the ways to become a successful internet blog owner through effective optimization
- Individuals who have an interest in creating their blog in WordPress and be able to know the page rank basics concept and its importance
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Diploma in WordPress Blogging will be very beneficial to possess and very helpful, especially to:
- Content Writer
- Marketing and Promotions Specialist
- Marketing Manager
- Sales Manager
- Sales and Promotions Specialist
- Site Developer.
- WordPress basics
- WordPress Blogging
- Why WordPress instead of Blogger?
- Features and Benefits of WordPress
- How to install a WordPress blog
- WordPress Templates & Themes
- Free WordPress Template & Theme Resources
- WordPress Plugin Basics
- How to Install Plugins
- What Is Pagerank
- The Difference Between Articles And Blog Posts
- About Of Backlinks
- About Of Directories
- The Difference Between Social Media And Site Maps
- The Downfall Of Not Using The Tools Available
- Wrapping Up
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 9, 2018