Looking To Finally Be An Advanced Excel User?
Do you have an intermediate understanding of Excel but are keen to break through to true mastery? Want to finally use the programme with ease and confidence at work and become known as an expert user?
Take your Excel skills to the next level of our Advanced Excel course. You’ll soon be crunching data, using advanced formulas, creating impressive graphs and charts like a pro, plus much more.
Why Excel Matters:
We all know Excel is essential for any business. When applied effectively it is a powerful tool, allowing you to manipulate huge amounts of data, automate tasks and present complex information however you see fit. We also know how difficult it is to find quality instruction that is:
- Easy to follow
- Gets you the results you want
- Teaches you advanced methods that you can quickly put into practice
That’s why we developed our online Advanced Excel course. It’s split into 5 clear sections to get the results you want right away. Your teacher is Simon Hurst, an Excel expert, and trainer for 20+ years, whose experienced instruction will transform your Excel skills in under a week with none of the usual frustration.
Included with the course is a powerful tool to help you reduce the time needed to upskill. We call it The Filter. The Filter is a machine learning algorithm designed to get you the answers you need as quickly as possible.That means you can and get started on the same day.
By taking your answers to a few questions, the Filter creates a program tailored to your existing knowledge and learning goals. That means you can get started immediately, retain more knowledge, and pick the fastest path to the results you need, saving time wasted on going over things you already know.
Inside you will learn easy-to-follow, step-by-step methods to:
- Use advanced graphs in minutes instead of wasting hours trying to figure them out
- Increase interactivity by automating your spreadsheets with macros and VBA
- Solve complex problems with superpower functions
- Turn raw data into ‘must make’ decisions using PivotTables and PowerPivots.
- And more!
Are you ready to advance your Excel skills with a course so good it is backed by a 30-day money back guarantee?
Get the Advanced Excel Course Today.
Available in Versions: 2007,2010,2013 and 2016/365 PC
If you are not 100% happy with your EwB course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund
Section 1: Design and Risk
- Unit 1.1 - Templates
- Unit 1.2 - Efficiency and Risk
- Unit 1.3 - Data Validation
Section 2: Advanced Techniques
- Unit 2.1 - Functions and Super Powers
- Unit 2.2 - Array Formulae
- Unit 2.3 - Tables
- Unit 2.4 - Advanced Range Names
- Unit 2.5 - What If?
- Unit 2.6 - Problem Solving
Section 3: Excel Interactivity
- Unit 3.1 - Form Controls
- Unit 3.2 - Visual Basic and Macros
Section 4: Spreadsheet Impact
- Unit 4.1 - Practical Interactivity with VBA
- Unit 4.2 - Conditional Formatting
- Unit 4.3 - Charts that Inspire
- Unit 4.4 - Sparklines
- Unit 4.5 - Graphics Tricks and Techniques
Section 5: Turning Data into Decisions
- Unit 5.1 - Working with External Data
- Unit 5.2 - Advanced Uses of PivotTables
- Unit 5.3 - PowerPivot
- Unit 5.4 - Reporting with PowerPivot
About the author
Simon Hurst, Accountant
Simon Hurst is a Chartered Accountant and has been involved in computer software for 26 years during which he has provided a wide range of training services to professionals of all levels. His expertise lies in all the main Microsoft applications: Access, Word, PowerPoint and Excel, about which he speaks frequently at conferences. He is also a prolific writer and published Excel author, contributing Excel articles to many websites and publications.
Simon has been running hands-on Excel training courses for over 20 years, dealing with all aspects of Excel from basic competence to advanced data analysis. He is able to bring these years of practical experience to our Advanced Excel course, ensuring that the course explains advanced concepts clearly and concisely, and with real, practical applications and even the occasional joke.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 6, 2017