Who is the course for?
- Business professionals who need to learn about workplace health and safety methods
- People who have an interest in knowing how to handle health and safety
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Health and Safety at Workplace course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Human Resource Manager
- Life Coach
Basics of Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Related Accidents and ill-health
- Health and Safety in The Workplace
- Workplace Hazards
- Managing health and safety in Workplace
- Legal Responsibilities and Requirements
- RIDDOR – Reporting of accidents and incidents
Safety at Workplace
- Why Workplace Health & Safety are Important
- It Takes Team Effort!
- Some Rules are Compulsory
- Rewarding Compliance
- You Need a Backup Plan Always
- Dealing with Issues and Concerns
- How to Deal with Noncompliance
- Remember What the Workplace is for
- Make Your Workplace a Good Place
- Conflict Resolution
- Are Dress Codes Appropriate?
- Minimizing Distractions
- People Who Work After Hours
- Your Fire Safety Plan
- Being Organized
- Plan for Emergencies
- Promoting a Safe Environment
- Do You Need Security Guards?
- Special Situations: The Handicapped
Developing a Safety Manual
- Setting the Stage
- Safety Procedures Basics
- Gathering Information
- Procedure Writing
- Honing the Draft Procedure
- Some Other Methods
Program taught in:
See 363 more programs offered by John Academy »
Last updated June 9, 2018
This course is
Programme Type & Duration