Who is this course for?
- People looking to get into Management
- People wanting to grow in management
- People wanting to further their education in management
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Management & Leadership Course would benefit any of the following:
- Team Leader
- HR Manager
- Retail Manager
- The Leadership Gene of HR Management
- Becoming a Great Leader
- Emotional Intelligence in Leadership Management
- Build Successful Teams & Relationships
- Handle Hard Times & Conflicts Effectively
- What is Self-Leadership?
- Knowing Who You Are
- Change Management
- Knowing What You Do
- Motivation for Optimists
- Using What You Know
- The Opposite Side of the Coin
- How to Lead and Influence People
- Getting the Most from Your Team
- Extraordinary Ways to Be a Better Leader
- Can You Manage Yourself Out Of A Paper Bag?
- Setting the Stage for a Successful Project
- The Importance of Developing and Managing A Budget
- Taking Action – Execution of the Plan
- Rules to Manage The Projects
- Your Personality and Project Management Style
- The Cycle of Decision Making
- Getting Your Project Back On Track
- Keeping It Moving Forward
- Problems and Solutions in Project Management
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Glossary
- Module Three – Understanding Financial Statements
- Module Four – Analyzing Financial Statements (I)
- Module Five – Analyzing Financial Statements (II)
- Module Six – Understanding Budgets
- Module Seven – Budgeting Made Easy
- Module Eight – Advanced Forecasting Techniques
- Module Nine – Managing the Budget
- Module Ten – Making Smart Purchasing Decisions
- Module Eleven – A Glimpse into the Legal World
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
Program taught in:
See 363 more programs offered by John Academy »
Last updated June 9, 2018
This course is
Programme Type & Duration