Who is the course for?
- For employees who are aiming for a promotion, joining a team leader role for the first time or looking forward to becoming a top executive.
- Or anyone who is interested in becoming a team leader.
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Team Building Course will be useful and beneficial for the management positions, specifically the following careers:
- Administrative Services Manager
- Advertising, Promotions and Marketing Managers
- Agricultural Managers
- Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Computer and Information Systems Manager
- Construction Managers
- Financial Managers
- Food Services Managers
- Human Resources Managers
- Industrial Production Managers
- Management Directors
- Medical and Health Managers
- Natural Sciences Managers
- Top Executives.
- Introduction To Team Building
- Effective Use Of Online Tools
- Celebrate Your Commitment To Style
- Empower Your Team To Innovate and Execute
- Always Motivate Your Team
- Keeping Up To Date With Your Own Training
- Always Support And Train Your Team
- Benefits Of Building A Good Team
- Wrapping Up
Building Effective Teams
- Defining Teams
- Establishing Team Norms
- Working as a Team
- Your Team Player Type
- Building Team Trust
- The Stages of Team Development
- Becoming a Good Team Player
Program taught in:
See 365 more programmes offered by John Academy »
Last updated June 9, 2018
This course is
Programme Type & Duration