Who is the course for?
- Professionals, trainers and other sports-minded people who want to know the technical aspect of aerobic exercise and what are the different types of it
- People who have an interest in aerobic fitness and fitness plan making
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Aerobics for Fitness would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Aerobics Instructor
- Fitness Director
- Health Planner
- Personal Trainer
- Sports Coaches.
Aerobics For Fitness
- Introduction To Aerobic Exercise
- Kinds Of Aerobic Exercises
- Set To Aerobics Exercises
- About Of Aerobic Breathing
- Aerobic Dance Combines Exercise
- Aerobic Exercise Equipment
- About Of Aerobic Kickboxing
- Step Aerobics Exercise For Fitness
- Aerobics For Kids
- The Best Types Of Aerobics
- Aerobics Exercise basics
- Aerobics During Pregnancy
- The Beauty Of Aerobic Exercises
- Benefits Of Aerobics Exercises
Program taught in:
See 365 more programmes offered by John Academy »
Last updated June 9, 2018
This course is
Programme Type & Duration