Learn to design your first IOS or Android apps today.
In this course you will learn:
- How to plan out an app
- About finding an app programmer vs. doing it yourself
- How to use Apple Xcode and Android SDK including code snippets
- The ‘feature fallacy’ and how to avoid it
- Submitting and marketing your app
Ever dreamt of launching your own app? Whatever your passion, take the first step to achieving your digital dream and learn to design a mobile, iPad or tablet app.
If you are not 100% happy with your EwB course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund.
- Section 1: App Basics
- Section 2: Starting a Project
- Section 3: Planning an App
- Section 4: The Code Zone
- Section 5: Working with Touch Screens
- Section 6: Building a Killer App
- Section 7: Entering the Marketplace
About the author
Chris Stevens, Writer
- Has shipped over half-a-million mobile apps; designer behind multiple number one apps.
- Authored best-selling app-design books Designing for the iPad and Appillionaires.
- Featured in Apple’s global TV ad campaigns for the iPad.
- Won a Guardian Media Award for his work as a journalist, and two Kirkus awards for his apps.
- Designed Alice for the iPad. Gizmodo called it “The cleverest iPad book yet”. The BBC said it was “A glimpse of the future of digital reading”. Oprah Winfrey said it would “change the way kids learn”.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 10, 2017