Who is the course for?
- Individuals with autism or Asperger Syndrome or a parent, teacher, clinician or professional associated with people with autism and Asperger Syndrome.
- To different kinds of students from all professional and personal backgrounds who want to learn about autism and Asperger Syndrome.
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Aspergers Child Psychology Diploma is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Specialist
- Behavior Analyst
- Clinical Psychologist
- Occupational Therapist
- Social Worker
- Special Education Teacher.
Aspergers Child Psychology Diploma
- For a parent who suspects their child may have Asperger’s syndrome, what are the common symptoms to look out for?
- My 6-year-old boy becomes very angry a lot of the time, what can I do to help him deal with his frustrations better?
- Why do Asperger’s children behave in an obsessive manner?
- I’m worried about how my child will cope as he reaches his adolescence. What advice can you give?
- I don’t want my child to be on medication for the rest of his life. Are there any non-drug treatments available?
- My 7-year-old daughter has been diagnosed with Asperger’s and it’s a constant struggle to get her to pay attention or even look at me! She seems in a world of her own sometimes. Any suggestions?
- Is it always necessary for an Asperger’s child to go to a specialist school?
- My son doesn’t make friends easily because of his Asperger’s. I’m worried he’ll be bullied when he starts school. What should I do?
- It can be exhausting coping with my 9-year-old. I often feel like a failure because I struggle to cope sometimes. Is that normal?
Program taught in:
See 363 more programs offered by John Academy »
Last updated June 8, 2018
This course is
Programme Type & Duration