BA (Hons) Business Management
The BA (Hons) Business Management program offers students the opportunity to advance their career through engaging in personal and professional development, potentially increasing management competence and enhancing overall employability.
The BA (Hons) Business Management degree encourages the development of lifelong learners and offers the following key features:
- A blended learning approach, drawing on University of Lincoln expertise in delivering online programs to part-time students in full-time employment.
- An innovative and creative approach to teaching, learning, and assessment, drawing on a range of digital and technological learning tools.
- A learning experience, offering students a wider critical perspective on the consequences of individual decisions and actions and on the ethics of being socially responsible, including corporate social responsibility, part of the Lincoln International Business School’s ‘responsible futures principles’.
- A clear focus on the student experience and academic, pastoral and professional support and care.
This flexible learning program can be tailored to individual needs/circumstances and provides an academically rigorous learning environment within which students have the opportunity to extend skills, expertise, knowledge, vision and personal/career development by:
- engaging in independent learning, reflective debate and practice, supported throughout by a module tutor and a range of resources;
- focusing on theoretical aspects of business and management, offering the opportunity to apply theories and concepts to the student’s workplace, thereby acquiring knowledge in addition to developing a range of skills and abilities;
- gaining an understanding of the dynamic nature of modern organizations and the environment within which they operate by applying module content to management situations within the student’s workplace in increasingly integrated and systematic ways;
- receiving appropriate input, feedback, and support to enhance academic learning.
Thus, the BA (Hons) Business Management program presents a framework within which students may engage in personal and professional development by integrating the acquisition of knowledge, skills, and experience, whilst simultaneously contributing to organizational effectiveness. This program is flexible and dynamic enough to reflect and absorb change and facilitate the student’s acquisition of a range of skills and knowledge that may be needed to rise to the challenges of the contemporary workplace.
The BA (Hons) Business Management degree presents a distance learning framework to enable individuals to complete the program within a two year period - the duration reflects personal circumstances, accredited experience, prior learning and work commitments. This program brings an exciting opportunity which offers students the opportunity to enhance their knowledge and skills by integrating work-based learning with higher education, thereby facilitating personal and professional development within the workplace.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 16, 2018