What do you get from your BA (Hons) Business Administration?
Gain an internationally-recognized degree qualification from the UK's University of Hertfordshire, without travel and accommodation costs. Benefit from the same academic standards and quality control procedures as if you were enrolled in their equivalent on-campus course. In one or two years part-time achieve business excellence through a blended arrangement of online study and lecturer led classes.
This programme is designed with an international focus, reflected in its modules’ coverage of business subjects and concepts from an international perspective. The programme is suited to applicants who have some work experience as well as to those who have just completed their diploma studies.
Reason for your Degree in Business Administration:
- Degree holders tend to hold higher quality jobs leading to a career rather than less fulfilling positions.
- The children of degree holders also benefit from their parents' academic achievement from greater parental involvement in their education.
- Graduates tend to be a source of innovation and contribute to economic growth.
- Business is a Practical Major and is known as the "play it safe" major because it is a practical choice for almost anyone. Every organisation, regardless of industry, relies on business principles to prosper.
- There are Plenty of Opportunities for Specialization.
- Demand for Business Degree holders is high and will always be high because there is an endless number of career opportunities available to individuals with a good business education.
Why the University of Hertfordshire?
The University is the UK's leading business-facing university and an exemplar in the sector. It is innovative and enterprising and challenges individuals and organisations to excel.
The University is one of the top 100 universities in the world under 50 years old according to the Times Higher Education 100 under 50 rankings 2013 and ranked 52/100 in the UK Times Higher Education list of the 100 most international universities in the world published in January 2014. The University of Hertfordshire is one of the region’s largest employers with over 2,600 staff and a turnover of almost £235 million. With a student community of over 27,200 including more than 2,900 international students from over eighty-five different countries, the University has a global network of over 200,000 alumni.
Why CTS College?
Studying with CTS is more than just acquiring an education for a new job or promotion. We make leaders, innovators and adopt all students as part of our family.
"CTS College of Business and Computer Science is now awarding full-scholarships and partial-scholarships to nationals of Trinidad and Tobago interested in pursuing the University of Hertfordshire's - Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration (UH BABA).
Each application is considered individually, but normally 240 credits from a suitable qualification are required. Approved pre-requisite qualifications include:
- ABE Advanced Diploma in Business Administration / Business Management / MIS / BIS / HRM / Finance / Marketing / Tourism
- COSTAATT Associate Degree in a Business or Management related program
- Edexcel HND in HRM
- Associate Degree or HND in Business or Management related program
- LCCI Level 5 Diploma in Business Administration or Marketing
- ROYTEC Associate Degree in Management or HRM or equivalent
- TTHTI Associate Degree in Tourism Management or equivalent
- Cipriani College of Labour - Associate Degree in HRM or related subject area.
- Professional Graduate Diploma from CIPS
- Professional Diploma and Post Graduate Diploma from CIM
Students who have completed writing all exams leading to one of the above qualifications but awaiting results may apply for the program. You will be given a provisional acceptance pending your final results.
Here's why you should get a degree
There are many benefits to be derived from attaining a Bachelors degree. Research has shown that holders of a degree tend to earn more than those who don't have a degree. In fact, a study done by the US Census Bureau showed that persons with a degree earn an average of 43 percent more than someone without one over the course of a lifetime. The Big Payoff: Educational Attainment and Synthetic Estimates of Work-Life Earnings.
In addition to the obvious financial benefits of earning a degree, there are also non-monetary benefits to degree holders. Degree holders tend to hold higher quality jobs leading to a career rather than less fulfilling positions. The children of degree holders also benefit from their parents' academic achievement from greater parental involvement in their education. Overall graduates, tend to be a source of innovation and contribute to economic growth.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 13, 2018