With a bachelor's degree in "Business management"Manage a career as an industry-independent specialist or executive in middle management. The BWL Fernstudium provides you with wide-ranging and super-professional qualifications in the classic areas of production, marketing, accounting, personnel and personal key qualifications. It also makes you fit for the career of companies in Germany and internationally: only six semesters require our course of studies for the conveyance of compact, application-oriented business studies -Wissen - Your business plan for career success!
Your study set-up
The degree course "Business Administration - Bachelor of Arts"Is divided into six consecutive semesters:
- Semester 1 to 5 : Acquire a wide range of basic business management skills in the fields of personnel, material and production management, accounting, business informatics and employee management. Get to know your personal interests and thus form the basis for your individual well - being in the 6. Semester. The AKAD lecturers teach you methods of scientific work and prepare you optimally for your first own work (assignments and project report).
- Semester 6 : Choose your individual orientation depending on your career goal. Based on a practice-oriented business plan, you will learn how to use the acquired knowledge in a targeted manner and to find good solutions for current business situations. All content from marketing to business law will prepare you intensively for your Bachelor's thesis and for your degree.
As an ACAD student, you can also take the interesting option of a 3-week study stay in Sacramento: With the California Campus Programme!
- Marketing management MKG60
- Balance sheet management BIL60
- Logistics and supply chain management LPM60
- Sales management MKG43 DLM40
- Service Management DLM24 DLM25
- Leadership FGI02 FGI03 | PER66
- International business IKM01 | IBW03
- Personal management PER60
- Electronic Business INT60
Meet professional challenges with your distance learning! In the course of studies "Business Administration - Bachelor of Arts"You acquire professional and supra-disciplinary qualifications as well as practice-oriented expertise for middle management. Your added value: Personal key qualifications are also conveyed - and make the path clear to your desired professional and management position across all sectors. Possible activities as economic academics are eg in e-commerce, in technical sales, as managers in the fields of personnel, logistics and supply chain, balance sheet or marketing.
This is what our lecturers say
"The AKAD course of studies, Business Administration - Bachelor of Arts' is conceived under the aspects of the employment system and professional qualification and is therefore constantly developed further. It is the classic in our study offer and has been very popular for years. The course of studies is designed with its main focus on training, so that you will be able to establish yourself as an economics academician after graduation - with safe employment prospects. In combination with your personal practice, you have the best conditions for a future-oriented career. "
Prof. Dr. Doreen Schwinger, Professor of Business Administration, focus on company management and logistics
- Key qualifications for study and profession
- Basics of Business Administration
- Introduction to Business Informatics
- Principles of Marketing Management
- Principles of personnel management
- Personnel management and development
- Business Mathematics
- Economic Theory
- Principles of production and material management
- Investment and Financing
- Basic principles of contract law
- Trading / Corporate & competition law
- Control gauge compact
- Basis of the cost and performance calculation
- Operative controlling
- English for business and economics
- Phase-oriented management and organisation
- System-oriented management and internationalization
- Basics of e-commerce
- Project Management
Semester 6 and specialization
- Economic Policy and Economic Policy in Germany
- Business game
- Final examination Bachelor's thesis, oral final examination (colloquium)
Your choice and deepening possibilities
In the sixth semester, you choose your personal personal orientation from five classic areas of business administration. We offer you attractive topics such as:
- marketing management
- Human Resource management
- Sales Management
- Electronic Business
- Logistics and supply chain management
- balance Sheet management
- International business
- Service Management
Your seminar events
Voluntary seminars: Orientation workshop 2 days, technical seminar 11 days, topic seminar 1 day, online tutorial in about 19 modules à 1-2 hours
compulsory seminars: Company game 1 day + more online rounds, colloquium
Your Bachelor's degree at AKAD: digital, independent of location and time
AKAD University - the pioneer in digital, location- and time-independent bachelor studies
Arrange your studies according to your individual professional and private situation. Get the most out of your learning type! With the Digital AKAD study model To acquire a bachelor's degree, you succeed flexible, individually and efficient: The AKAD Campus is the central hub for your Bachelor's degree. You can always use your study documents online. Plan exams flexibly and exchange ideas with your fellow students and professors. You would like to know how close you have already got to your bachelor's degree? A look at the AKAD campus is enough! With the AKAD study model as a professional student successfully for the Bachelor degree:
- Distance Learning : practice-oriented, up-to-date and clearly structured study materials. Time- and location-independent. For home and on the road!
- Distance e-learning : efficient learning through digital learning methods: online exercises, online coaching and web-based training. Keep the content safe!
- Interactive e-learning : personally through tutors and in direct exchange with fellow students. Additional competences that you can profit from at the same time!
- Seminars (optional) : complementary to the virtual learning forms. Apply the learned in concrete professional questions immediately!
The distance learning program at AKAD shows that current and potential future employers are ready for a "lifelong learning" and self-initiative. For me personally, the qualification at AKAD meant access to a new job and a new job with another employer. Thanks to the different dates at different locations, the studies were affordable next to the profession and a "growing" family. The knowledge gained by the study of the documents and the exchange of experiences with lecturers and fellow students was worth the effort.
Axel Hecker, Degree in Business Administration - Bachelor of Arts (BA)
You have a vocational training with several years of professional experience or high school diploma or College entrance. Then you can easily start your studies at AKAD. It is also possible to study without an Abitur. If you are also well-versed in mathematics as well as English (Level B2) and have basic PC-skills, then this course is the right course for you. Of course, you can also reactivate this knowledge with an appropriate preparation course at AKAD.
What do you expect in the Bachelor of Business Studies program?
Questions about the content? Let us answer you! Use this example study letter to provide a realistic impression of the Bachelor's degree program "Business Administration"At the AKAD University: Im Study Letter BA_Betriebswirtschaftslehre_BWL205 You will learn about the following in the "Marketing Tools and Marketing Mix" thematic block:
- Product and program policy
- pricing policy
- distribution policy
- communication policy
- Coordination of marketing tools: marketing mix
Convince yourself: The AKAD Campus with its flexible, individual and efficient Study model makes it easy for you to access all the contents of the study letters: you will learn where and when you want, and arrange your course of study with your individual time resources as and when required.
Our offer: Test your Bachelor's degree at AKAD University 4 weeks free. By asking On the subject of "professional accompanying studying" is our friendly and qualified AKAD Academic Advising Under the number 0711 81495-400 gladly personally for you there. We are looking forward to your contact!
This school offers programs in: