If the business is society's engine, Mercy College can put you in the driver’s seat. We’ll get you prepared for the complex workings of businesses and how they relate to the environment. And help you plan, organise, lead and control the direction your organisation will take.
When it comes to faculty, Mercy stands out. You’ll benefit from both leaders in business highly esteemed instructors. All of whom who not only have a strong grasp of the theoretical components of today's business institutions but are also accomplished professionals with years of experience.
Programs in business and accounting are offered at three levels: Associate, Bachelor, and Master's degrees.
Business Administration: General Business Fast Facts
- Active-learning model
- Strategic Consulting Institute - Real projects for real companies
- Investing Center - Live trading in the market
- Center for Online Marketing - Website Design, Social Media
- Center for Entrepreneurship - Start a real business
- Center for International - Travel to businesses abroad
- Center for Leadership - Communicate, Inspire, transform
- Mentoring by executives from top global companies
- Fortune 500 network
- Advisory Board Member Companies - GE, BlackRock, Apple, Pepsi
By the end of this program, students should be able to:
- Evaluate the effects of globalization on the business environment
- Recognize and evaluate ethical issues in business
- Utilize business concepts, methods, procedures, and management information systems to facilitate strategic planning and decision making
- Use oral, written, and presentation skills to communicate effectively in the professional business environment
- Function effectively as team members and, where appropriate, as team leaders
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 3, 2018