General Liberal Arts and Sciences
General Education Requirements 60 Credits
ECON 125, 210, 220, 221, and 230, MATH 116 and MATH/CISC 120 are prerequisites for the major and must be used to fulfil general education requirements.
- Business Administration Core 27 Credits
- Specialization 18 Credits
- Open Electives 15 Credits
Total 120 Credits
Students who choose the major concentration in Business Administration with a specialization in General Business must complete:
Business Administration Core
- ACCT 120 Intro to Financial Accounting
- ACCT 121 Intro to Management Accounting
- FINC 235 Financial Management
- INBU 250 International Business
- BLAW 240 Business Law I
- MGMT 225 Principles of Management
- MGMT 255 Info Systems for Mgmnt or ACCT 261 Computer App for Accountants
- MGMT 340 Organizational Behavior or ENTR 250 Social Entrepreneurship
- MKTG 220 Principles of Marketing
Four additional courses numbered 295 or higher selected from Accounting (ACCT), Entrepreneurship (ENTR), Finance (FINC), International Business (INBU), Management (MGMT), Marketing (MKTG), or Sports Management (SPMG),
- MGMT 450 App Res Analysis Management (mandatory for specialization)
- MGMT 460 Strategic Management (senior-level capstone course - mandatory)
Any five courses
* There is a 15-credit residency requirement in the specialization, which must be satisfied by Business Administration courses numbered 295 or above, or Accounting courses numbered 240 or above.
• Students who do not have full-time jobs should try to use their open electives for internships.
Business Administration graduates may seek positions such as financial advisor, marketing manager, sales representative, bank branch manager and systems analyst.