We live in an information society. Nothing could be more important than protecting that information. Today, security software professionals are in high demand. Interested? Mercy College is the place for you.
With a Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity, you can test, implement and configure any new security software and/or technologies, apply a sound security policy to their daily jobs, and provide protection and disaster recovery to companies' business systems.
By the end of this program, students should be able to:
- Identify types of risks, cyber threats and vulnerabilities in IT infrastructures through wired and wireless networks
- Design, develop, and implement to prove the concepts of cyber defence, cyber offense, cyber investigation and cyber management
- Understand the privacy of information, information hiding, information assurance, information encryption/decryption
- Function effectively in a team to complete prototyping of detection, prevention, and protection for internal and external cyber attacks and cyber intrusions
- Acquire evidence related to cyber crimes from personal computers, smartphones, infrastructure hosts, wired and wireless networks
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 5, 2018