Explore Our Programme
- Prepare to become an effective and ethical professional through meaningful connections in a collaborative and values-driven environment.
- Ideal for students with an associate’s degree. Complete a bachelor’s degree faster than you imagined possible.
- Complete coursework anywhere, anytime without ever having to come to campus.
- The convenient and customizable model allows for individualized planning.
- Build collaborative relationships with faculty and classmates alike.
- There are three start points each year. The next start date is Aug. 22, 2016.
- Attend full time and complete the program in just under two years.
- Attend the program part-time, as needed, for a healthy work/life balance.
Learning Online at DWU
Graduates of our Bachelor of Arts (degree completion) program develop skills important for careers in many fields, including business, industry, healthcare, transportation, utilities and project management. Graduates of this interdisciplinary program can expect to:
- Cultivate project management skills while continuing to work full time
- Learn how to lead projects in an organizational context
- Develop problem-solving skills
- Strengthen communication and presentation skills
- Perform like a manager
To be eligible for admission, you must meet the following criteria:
- Associate's degree
- No minimum GPA
Programme Requirements & Course Details
- 63 credit hours – Maximum transfer
- 45 credit hours – Business core courses
- 21 credit hours – General education courses
Graduates of our Bachelor of Arts (degree completion) program develop skills important for careers in many fields, including business, industry, healthcare, transportation, utilities and project management.
Program taught in: