Online General Studies Bachelors Degree
The Bachelor of Arts Degree in General Studies prepares students for entry-level positions in business, industry and non-profit organizations. The program allows students to individually tailor their program to combine a substantial core set of general education courses with an emphasis on courses in career-related areas. Students may design an undergraduate program that can more readily meet their academic and personal development goals. Students will learn concepts and skills from a broad base of fields of study to create solutions to contemporary problems. Students will acquire the critical skills needed to integrate and complement their individual interests, abilities, and intellectual and practical concerns.
Upon successful completion of the program, students will have acquired the knowledge and skills to:
- Analyze social, economic and political influences on personal and social behavior.
- Identify the structures in organizations that interact in social and professional environments.
- Differentiate the roles and tasks of leaders and professionals in a variety of disciplines and fields.
- Use technology and other resources to remain current in the student’s chosen field of personal and professional interest.
- Make effective personal and professional decisions using appropriate analytical and critical thinking processes.
- Identify and analyse legal and ethical issues that arise in individual and social practices and institutions.
- Demonstrate effective writing skills in professional environments.
- Enter a graduate-level program without further academic preparation.
Program taught in:
See 11 more programmes offered by Abraham Lincoln University »
Programme Type & Duration