The Bachelor of Business Administration in Internet Marketing and Entrepreneurship (BBA IME) program is designed to provide students with knowledge and skills to apply business principles and management practices with specialization in internet marketing and entrepreneurship. The program covers current business practices in modern business organizations with knowledge of current practice.
Programme Competencies and Learning Objectives
- Demonstrate the proper use of effective oral and written communication and professional presentations.
- Explain the importance of leadership, organizational culture and human relationships in organizations.
- Identify and analyse managerial and organizational information needs and use appropriate information technologies to drive marketing decision making
- Apply quantitative and qualitative skills for solving business problems and appreciate the value of statistical techniques and information technologies in business decision making and entrepreneurial applications.
- Apply principles of planning, organizing, and leading business operations.
- Explain the importance of integrity and professional ethics in business settings.
- Design, develop and implement strategies that enhance the marketing of internet products and services.
- Define micro and macroeconomics and financial analysis and decision making
- Identify human resource management practices and such behavioral issues as motivation and diversity.
The Bachelor of Business Administration program requires the completion of 120 units of coursework that include:
General Education Courses: 36 Units / 12 Courses
California Intercontinental University uses elements of the Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum (IGETC) to determine the breadth of requirements for general education courses. In making this determination, courses that are recognized by IGETC that are not offered by California Intercontinental University may be considered for a waiver of certain General Education courses.
In alignment with the Liberal Education and America’s Promise (LEAP) program, students can demonstrate multidisciplinary knowledge through transfer of courses or students may also elect to fulfil the unit mandate by taking the courses below or any other undergraduate courses offered by California Intercontinental University
Business Foundation Courses: 72 Units / 24 Courses
Specialization Courses: 12 Units / 4 Courses
In addition to the preliminary admissions requirements, an applicant for the Bachelor’s degree program must submit and meet the following admission prerequisites:
- Official transcript showing the completion of a high school diploma or GED, (with no college-level work). DD 214 documents showing High School completion may be accepted as proof for military students.
- If the applicant has completed some approved postsecondary college work, a sealed copy of his/her official transcripts will be required (no verification of HS completion will be needed in this case)
- The applicant’s college academic record must show a minimum grade point average (GPA) of C (2.0 on a scale of 4.0) or higher
The Bachelor’s Degree is conferred upon those who have fulfilled the following requirements:
- Successfully complete the GE, Required, and Emphasis courses of the appropriate curriculum (or their equivalent) and have fulfilled the minimal required Learning Time for each course and program
- Met the study time residency requirement for degree completion and award
- Achieve at least 2.0 Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) for all courses taken at California Intercontinental University
- Be cleared of all indebtedness and other obligations to California Intercontinental University prior to degree award
- Be recommended for graduation by the Faculty and Academic Department
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 16, 2018