CALIMT’s BBA program introduces fundamentals of business such as accounting, finance, marketing, operations, and leadership. Students have the opportunity to explore these skills through our thoughtfully designed curriculum as well as through integration of their knowledge in larger projects. The BBA program is offered with general management or hospitality management focus.
The CALIMT advantage:
- Flexible start dates: Our students are admitted on a rolling basis.
- Transfer Credits – Up to 90 credits may be transferred toward the degree, evaluated on a course-by-course basis.
- Programme Delivery Model- 100% Online or Hybrid (up to 50% completed on-campus)
- Small class sizes: One-on-One interaction with our professors.
- Affordable: CALIMT is committed to providing quality education that is affordable.
- Flexible study schedule: Attend full-time or part-time.
- Scholarships: CALIMT offers scholarships for those who qualify.
Call us today to learn more about our online MBA program! 888-943-4622
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 3, 2018