This program will develop your competency to work within a corporate, nonprofit, government or small business work environment; providing you with the leadership skills and competencies needed to control, manage, and solve real-world business problems both domestically and internationally. This program is offered 100% online and does not require the students to travel to the USA.
CAREERS OPPORTUNITIES IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- ? Investment Broker
- ? Management Analysts
- ? Meeting and Convention Planners
- ? Office Manager
- ? Production Manager, Corrugated Industry
- ? Project Manager ? Property, Real Estate, Community Association Manager
- ? Purchasing Manager, Buyer, Agent
- ? Real Estate Brokers and Sales Agents
- ? Retail Store Manager
- ? Right of Way Agent/Property Title Examiner
- ? Sales Engineers
The Bachelor of Science in Business Management Degree program at Key College will take four years to complete assuming students enrolls in 16 credit hours per quarter and attends three quarters per year. (The program can be completed in three years by attending year round). See the average annual income for Business Managers in the United States Here
Prospective students must complete an application online or via e-mail. Programs offered at Key College require a solid commitment for successful completion. Therefore, an interview beforehand with an admissions specialist provides full information about the requirements, the courses, and class starting dates, part-time work, and employment opportunities for graduates. An assessment of the student’s interests, background and commitment will occur during the admissions interview. All applicants must be evaluated for the academic capability and must talk with the appropriate academic advisor to evaluate the prospective student’s ability and commitment. When all application requirements have been fulfilled, applicants will be notified promptly regarding their admission status.
New Start date every 6 weeks! Next Start is Jan, 3rd 2017.
Online students will take their classes fully online from their home nation, and will not be required to obtain a student visa since they won’t be residing in the USA. Cost of tuition for international students is the same as for resident students. Requirements:
- A certified copy of the high school transcript or equivalent, if available. The student’s signature on the application is an affidavit attesting to their completion of the high school requirements for receiving a diploma. Any foreign transcripts must be translated to English by a certified translator at the student’s expense.
- Transfer students will be required to provide verification (i.e., official academic transcript) of enrollment from another educational institution and verify financial support to attend Key.
- Proof of English Proficiency: Applicants from countries where English is not the first language, and applicants for whom English is not their native language, must demonstrate proof of English-language proficiency via TOEFL or another English proficiency test such as our College Entrance Exam.
- College Entrance Exam: We accept SAT score of 1200 or an ACT composite score of 19 or equivalent test scores with your transcripts. Or, you may also take our College Entrance Exam online.
- See each degree for other program-specific requirements.
This school offers programs in: