You can defend networks and information systems against cyber attacks with Utica College’s online BS in Cybersecurity. The program’s industry-specific coursework gives you the skills to develop a cybersecurity strategy and critical software install plans.
The online bachelor’s program offers four specializations:
- Network Forensics and Intrusion Investigation
- Information Assurance
- Cybercrime and Fraud Investigation
- Cyber Operations
Some of the program highlights include:
- Designated a National Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense Education (CAE- CD) by the National Security Agency (NSA) and Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Designated a National Center of Digital Forensics Academic Excellence (CDFAE) by the Defense Cyber Crime Center (DC3)
- Designated an Academic Center of Excellence (ACE) by the EC-Council, one of the premier certifying bodies in the field of cybersecurity.
- Respected instructors who are industry-leading experts in the fields of Cybersecurity, Counter-Terrorism/Counter-Espionage, Cyber Forensics, and Information Assurance
- Four in-demand cybersecurity specializations to customize your education
- The development of critical skills for investigators and technologists
- A solid focus on writing, critical thinking, mathematics, statistics, and other vital disciplines
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 3, 2018