Who is this course for?
- This course would be ideal for people interested in advancing their career in the beauty industry.
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Beautician Course will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following professionals:
- Nail Technician
- Beauty Therapist
- Makeup artist
- Much more.
Cosmetics and Makeup
- What is a Cosmetic?
- Cosmetics – From Tradition to Modernity
- Equipment – Makeup Kits
- Ten-Step Guide to Perfect Makeup
- Special Makeup Applications
- Essential Equipment for the Professional
- Advanced Makeup Applications
- Makeup Basics I
- Makeup Basics II
- Makeup Basics III
- Makeup Basics IV
- Makeup Basics V
Nail Designing & Manicure
- All About French Manicures
- All About Manicure Stations
- All About Manicure Tables
- All About Manicures
- All about Products and Supplies for Nail Manicures
- Amber Manicure Heater
- Handy Tips for French Manicures
- How to Give a Manicure
- Images and the manicure
- Inexpensive Manicure Sets
- Manicure Procedure
- Manicure Sets- Why they are Handy
- Who are Hairdressers?
- Anatomy of the skull
- Hair Type
- Face shapes, Characteristics & Style concepts
- Hair Salon Equipments & Furniture
- Cutting the Hair
- Cutting hair – One length hair
- Cutting hair – Uniform Layer
- Cutting hair – Short graduation
- Cutting hair – Long graduation
- Cutting hair – Curly hair
- Cutting hair – Fringes
- Applying Braiding Techniques
- Finishing Hair
- Health & Safety in Hairdressing
- About Of Hair Style
- Check Out Your Face Shape
- Choosing Your Style On Your Shape
- Best Hairstyles For A Long Face
- Best Hairstyles For A Square Face
- Best Hairstyles For A Round Face
- Best Hairstyles For A Heart Shaped Face
- How To Love Your Style
- Wrapping Up
Program taught in:
See 363 more programs offered by John Academy »
Last updated June 8, 2018
This course is
Programme Type & Duration