The resource beauty therapists and aestheticians have been waiting for.
In this course you will learn:
- How to set up your business.
- What to include in your business plan, sales, and marketing efforts
- The benefits of massage and body conditioning treatments
- Beauty treatments including nail treatments, waxing, eyebrow shaping and more
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Regulation and Safety considerations
Take advantage of the globally expanding Beauty Industry. Whether you are studying to become qualified, an independent beauty therapist or esthetician, hoping to be employed by a top spa or thinking about starting your own business.
If you are not 100% happy with your EwB course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund.
- Section 1: Introduction
- Section 2: Business Consideration
- Section 3: Regulation and Safety
- Section 4: Beauty Treatments
- Section 5: Body Treatments
About the author
Louise Teather, Beautician
The beauty industry is expanding globally. Whether you are studying to become qualified, an independent beauty therapist or esthetician, a training provider, hoping to be employed by a top spa or thinking about starting your own business, the Beauty School Online course can provide a wealth of information, insider top tips, and resources to help prepare you for the next step. Written by Louise Teather, a beauty therapist based in London, the course offers refreshingly practical information for everyone from the aspiring professional to a business owner who is serious about the quality of their services.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 20, 2018