Who is the course for?
- Individuals are curious about the life coaching industry.
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
There are many potential careers within the life coaching field. The International Coach Federation recognizes 15 fifteen coaching specialties, including business, health and fitness, life visions, relationships, and spirituality.
- Introduction to Life Coaching
- Life Calling Theory and Model
- Additional Coaching Theories and Perspectives
- Overview of the Life Coaching Process
- Coaching Delivery Systems
- Coaching Competencies & Activities
- Coaching Documentation
Motivation and Life Coaching
- Criteria for idealizing successful people in the world
- Definition of a Happy and Successful life
- Self Improvement through motivation
- Goal setting
- The distinction between Goals and Values
- 20 qualities for a successful life
- Stress Management
- Time Management
- Challenging yourself to be motivated
- Ways to Maximize your Potential
- Overcome Obstacles Created by Your Self-Limiting Beliefs
- Aspects of human behavior to succeed
- Why motivation is important for a successful life
- Role of Education in successful life
- Social roles for a successful life
- Maintaining work-life balance
- What makes a person Unsuccessful?
- Dealing with Life Challenges
- Factors behind importance of motivation in successful life
Becoming a Life Coach
- Understanding the Concepts
- Life Coaching Areas
- The Role of a Life Coach
- Key Skills of a Life Coach
- Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Coach?
- Coaching Business
- The Income Streams of a Life Coach
- How to Build Your Business
- Life Coaching FAQ
Program taught in:
See 365 more programmes offered by John Academy »
Last updated June 8, 2018
This course is
Programme Type & Duration