Blockchain Certification Training will help you understand the underlying mechanisms of Bitcoin transaction system & Ethereum. Together with learning to setup your own public/private blockchain environment, you’ll also master the concepts like Cryptography & Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Networks, Bitcoin Mining & Security, developing smart contract and Hyperledger Platform.
Edureka's Blockchain Course is designed to introduce you to the concept of Blockchain and explain the fundamentals of blockchain and bitcoin. Blockchain course will provide an overview of the structure and mechanism of blockchain. As a beginner, you will be learning the importance of consensus in transactions, how transactions are stored on blockchain, history of bitcoin and how to use bitcoin. Furthermore, you will be taught about the Ethereum platform and its programming language.
You will setup your own private blockchain environment using Ethereum. Also, you will develop a smart contract on private Ethereum blockchain and will be deploying the contract from web and console. The course is fed with various use-cases and examples, which makes the learning more interesting.
After completing this Course, you should be able to:
- Comprehend the cryptography and cryptocurrency concepts
- Encompass the concept of blockchain
- Understand the importance of blockchain technology
- Have a deep insight into bitcoin and its network
- Perceive, how bitcoin transactions are validated by miners
- Create and use bitcoin account effectively
- Understand Ethereum blockchain
- Learn Solidity: Prominent language to develop smart contracts
- Deploy your private blockchain on web where you can visually see your chains
- Send transactions between nodes
- Develop more than one nodes on the same blockchain
- Making your own cryptocurrency
- Discuss the compelling use-cases of the blockchain
- Interpret the prospects of blockchain.
- Assess, how blockchain can improve your business standards.
Why Learn Blockchain?
Blockchain is a revolutionary technology. It is an ordered back linked-list data structure of blocks of transactions stored in a decentralized peer-to-peer network. It is the underlying infrastructure for bitcoin, a popular cryptocurrency. In near future, many companies will be adopting blockchain technologies for trading publicly. Apart from bitcoin, it can be used for a wide variety of applications such as tracking ownership, digital assets, physical assets, or voting rights. It can also store and run computer code called ‘smart contracts’. However, blockchain is still new and the communities are still exploring the best ways in which it can be used.
Who should go for this course?
Anyone having basic programming knowledge and has a zeal to learn new technology can take up the course. Students and professionals aspiring to make a career in the Blockchain technology should opt for the course.
What are the pre-requisites for this Course?
- Linux Fundamentals
Edureka Certification Process:
- Once you are successfully through the project (Reviewed by an edureka expert), you will be awarded with edureka’s Blockchain Expert certificate.
- edureka certification has industry recognition and we are the preferred training partner for many MNCs e.g.Cisco, Ford, Mphasis, Nokia, Wipro, Accenture, IBM, Philips, Citi, Ford, Mindtree, BNYMellon etc. Please be assured.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 13, 2018