Who is the course for?
- Interested in Business Administration and Management
- Professionals working in the business industry
- People who are interested in learning about all Managing Payroll and its functions
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Business Administration Course will be useful and would be beneficial for every kind of occupations and careers like:
- Account Manager
- Business Development Specialist
- Communication Department Head
- Executive Producers
- Financial Manager/Staff
- Group Account Director
- Human Resources Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Public Relations Officer
- Social Media Specialist
- What is Business Administration?
- Business and Organisations
- Management of Business
- Business Organization Perspectives
- Decision Making
- Approaches to Leadership
- Definition of Management
- Characteristics of Management
- Management Functions/Process of Management
- Nature of Management
- Levels of Management
- Characteristics of Professional Managers
- Principles of Management
- What Is Payroll?
- Principles Of Payroll Systems
- Confidentiality And Security Of Information
- Effective Payroll Processing
- Increasing Payroll Efficiency
- Risk Management in Payroll
- Time Management
- Personnel Filing
- When Workers Leave Employment
- Hiring Employees
- Paye and Payroll for Employers
- Tell HMRC about a New Employee
- Net And Gross Pay
- Statutory Sick Pay
- Minimum Wage for Different types of Work
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 8, 2018