Successful people need a wide range of practical skills to make the most out of the numbers available to them.
In this course you will learn:
- How to turn buckets of data into sound business decisions
- Financial modelling theory
- Essential Excel analysis techniques such as Dynamic Ranges, and Advanced Charts
- How to effectively and clearly present your findings to relevant stakeholders
- Different forecasting techniques, including Moving Averages and Regression
This course will take you through a proven process derived from years of teaching financial and business modelling to the world’s top financial institutions.
If you are not 100% happy with your EwB course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund.
- Section 1: Introduction
- Section 2: The Business Analyst's Excel Toolbox
- Section 3: Collecting and Managing Business Data
- Section 4: Communicating Your Message
- Section 5: Winning Charts for Business Communication
- Section 6: Looking At Your Data (Analysis)
- Section 7: Comparing Business Scenarios
- Section 8: Looking Outside Your Data (Forecasting)
- Section 9: Ending
About the author
Harold Graycar is an experienced executive with a broad background in information technology, business development, and general management.
His degrees are in Computer Science and Electrical Engineering from the University of Sydney, Australia. In addition to his numerate and analytic skills, Harold’s ability to communicate and work with personnel from non-technical backgrounds makes him a valuable contributor to multi-disciplinary projects, and an effective business trainer.
He has over 25 years’ experience in technical, commercial and general management roles: advising corporate and government clients on project funding, models and strategies for business development, procurement of equipment and services and outsourcing of systems and operations — all based around business analysis and numerate skills.
Harold has been a “power user” and developer of Excel applications since the product was launched, and has developed a number of Excel modelling tools for financial applications, workforce planning, HR profile analysis and transaction logging.
Harold has presented executive-level Financial Analysis, Forecasting and Business Modelling sessions for public groups and individual client organizations in Australia, Brunei, China, Malaysia, Macao, Philippines, and Singapore. The focus is always on how to increase productivity with better hands-on numerate and information presentation skills.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 6, 2017