The Certificate offers a practical vision of the most relevant aspects of the construction industry, ranging from the administration of construction companies, administration of construction projects, rational use of resources, quality, times, innovation, sustainable development and business strategy .
- Implement concrete and efficient solutions to the management problems in the construction industry.
- Apply planning techniques, finance, human resources and quality.
- Understand the legal and political aspects that affect the management of construction in the areas of public works, tenders and private promotions.
Construction professionals, architects, civil engineers who work as project managers of construction companies, and who are in constant competition and subject to a strict demand of their market. As well as people who, without having a professional degree, have a career in the field of construction and want to update their skills to manage construction.
The Diploma in Construction Administration consists of three modules and each module is divided into 3 subjects.
Planning of Construction Projects - 3 months
- Construction project management.
- Administration of human resources in construction.
- Evaluation and feasibility of construction projects.
Administration of the Construction Company - 3 months
- Administration of construction companies.
- Accounting and finance in construction.
- Labor and fiscal aspects in construction.
Innovation in Construction - 3 months
- Sustainable construction.
- Continuous improvement in the construction industry.
- Administration of information technology in construction.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 21, 2017