Compliance with regulatory requirements, remediation, and planning for sustainability greatly influences corporate operational issues and business decisions. UC Irvine Certificate Programme in Environmental Management prepares professionals at every career level to meet the challenges of the expanding regulatory framework and the increasing need for sustainable and green initiatives in the rapidly changing environmental profession.
Who Should Enroll
Individuals transitioning into the environmental field; specialists and mid-level experienced professionals who want to enhance and update their skills and knowledge to be better prepared for additional technical and management responsibilities.
Occupational summary for environmental engineers in the United States.
- 52,991 Jobs (2016)
- +12.50% Projected Growth (2017-2027)
- $40.81/hr Median Earnings
- Learn about the roles of environmental regulatory agencies
- Recognize the importance of multi-media environmental management
- Understand the basic sciences influencing environmental and sustainability issues
- Conduct environmental activities such as project planning and assessing compliance
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 6, 2018