You are not required to submit a TOEFL exam result in order to apply and be admitted into the University.
Develop Expertise in a Growing Business Trend With CalSouthern’s Project Management Certificate
It’s a fact: More and more business organizations—of all sizes and across all business sectors—are adopting a project-oriented model. Given this trend, CalSouthern’s project management online certificate represents a terrific educational opportunity, whether you’re looking for continuing education to keep up with the latest best practices in project management, or a business executive looking for a foundational understanding of this important operational strategy.
Upon completion of the program, you don’t receive a degree, but rather a post-baccalaureate certificate that denotes specialized, graduate-level knowledge in a particular subject matter: project management. All courses are MBA-level, taught by CalSouthern School of Business faculty who are experienced business professionals, as well as gifted instructors. Should you so desire, you can use the project management certificate as a springboard to your MBA.
To enrol in any of the CalSouthern School of Business certificate programs, you need to have obtained a bachelor’s degree. It isn’t necessary, though, for that bachelor’s degree to be in a business-related field. For this reason, our certificate programs are an excellent opportunity for students from other academic disciplines to develop post-graduate level knowledge in a specific business area of interest to them.
All of CalSouthern’s certificate programs are entirely online. In other words, you can progress through the program at your own pace, on your own schedule, and with minimal disruption to your professional and family lives.
It’s a flexible, convenient, graduate-level academic program covering a topic that represents an important business trend.
Upon successful completion of the Certificate in Project Management, students will receive:
- The official certificate of completion, issued by the CalSouthern Registrar’s Office and signed by the dean of the School of Business.
- 18 graduate-level course credits—as documented on your official transcript—which can be applied toward your CalSouthern master’s degree or transferred to another institution*.
- All the benefits, services and resources, available to CalSouthern alumni.
- A comprehensive, master’s-level understanding of contemporary project management theory and its practical application, as well as exposure to current industry best practices.
*Although credits from regionally accredited institutions like CalSouthern are readily accepted by other universities, acceptance is at the discretion of the receiving institution.
CalSouthern’s Certificate in Project Management is an 18-credit program, comprised of the following six required courses:
- MGT 86529 Project Management - 3 Credits
- PM 86900 Project Management Concepts and Essentials - 3 Credits
- PM 86901 Project Management Strategic Design - 3 Credits
- PM 86902 Project Management Organization - 3 Credits
- PM 86903 Project Management Integration - 3 Credits
- PM 86910 Project Management Capstone - 3 Credits
Getting started on your CalSouthern Certificate in Project Management is a quick and simple process. There are no entrance examinations and courses start monthly throughout the year; you can begin your program as soon as your schedule permits. Just complete these four steps:
- Complete your enrollment application.
- Submit your official academic transcripts of your undergraduate degree program.
- Pay your $75 application fee.
- Upon acceptance, sign your enrollment agreement.
Once the signed enrollment agreement is received, you’ll be contacted by your academic support team including your academic advisor and student success advisor. They will confirm the start date for your first course and walk you through a quick, but thorough orientation process that will give you all the information you need to get started. And they will be there for you every step of the way to ensure that you successfully complete your certificate program.
About the School
California Southern University is a regionally accredited, online university offering degrees in psychology, business, criminal justice and nursing at the associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral ... Read More