The success of the performance of modern organizations depends on a vital resource: people and the deployment of their intellectual capital individually and in teams.
Mental maps, used by more than 90% of the Fortune 500 companies, are a meta-tool of human thought that develops all the brain's abilities such as analysis, synthesis, systemic thinking, imagination, creativity, thought logical, as well as verbal and numerical skills. Mind maps significantly increase the productivity of the intellectual capital of individuals and organizations and are a leverage factor for the development of 21st century leaders.
In a study carried out in 2010 by Chuck Frey, it was determined that mental mappers at an advanced level increase their productivity, on average, by 30%.
The international certification is focused on developing professionals in the use of this tool and who specializes in the applications of mental maps most used by companies, such as strategic planning, creativity and project management.
In this global world characterized by constant changes, an unimaginable volume of information and distractions everywhere, mental maps are of great help to focus on the truly relevant and manage information in a productive way, making the most of the potential creativity of people and the organizations.
The purpose of this certification is to become a true "competitive thinker of the 21st century", while continuously increasing the assets of your life and your organisation: Intellectual capital.
Develop competences, at an advanced level, in the application of mental maps in the organizational field, with specialization in the topics of strategic planning, creativity and project management.
Professionals interested in developing their intellectual capital and their competences in creativity and innovation, strategic planning and project management.
This certification has been jointly developed by the Virtual University of the Technological System of Monterrey and Buzan Latin America, which allows the participants an important range of updated and proven approaches in the companies themselves.
Structure of the Certification
The Certification in Creative Thinking Competences is composed of 6 compulsory modules and an accreditation, through which the competencies required to achieve a strategic management of human capital in a structured way are developed.
These modules together total 56 hours of study, including the accreditation course.
The participant will be accompanied throughout the program by a tutor who will support him in his doubts and provide feedback on his work.
The certification in Creative Thinking Competencies consists of six modules plus one accreditation, totaling 56 hours of study.
- Introduction to mental maps. 5 hrs
- Evidence of course Introduction to mental maps. 1 hrs
- Theory of mental maps and management with iMindMap. 5 hrs
- Evidence of the course Theory of mental maps and management with iMindMap. 1 hrs
- Management of learning with mental maps. 8 hrs
- Evidence of the course Management of learning with mental maps. 2 hrs
- Knowledge management with mental maps. 5 hrs
- Evidence of the knowledge management course with mental maps. 3 hrs
- Applications of mental maps in organizations: creativity and innovation. 7 hrs
- Evidence of the course Applications of mental maps in organizations: creativity and innovation. 2 hrs
- Applications of mental maps in organizations: strategic planning and project management. 8 hrs
- Evidence of the course Applications of mental maps in organizations: strategic planning and project management. 4 hrs
- Accreditation of Certification in Creative Thinking Competencies. Certification satisfaction survey. 5 hrs
Requirements to approve certification
To accredit the certification, participants must observe and comply with the following academic policies:
- Pass all compulsory certification courses and obtain an average of 80 points out of 100, as a result of the grades of all the courses and their evidences. It is important to take into account that although the minimum qualification to pass each course separately is 70 points out of 100, it is necessary that the grade is higher to ensure that the participant will pass the certification obtaining an average of 80 points for all courses.
- Approve the accreditation of the certification, which will last 5 hours but will be distributed in two weeks. This accreditation must be presented on the designated date and consists of a course where the evidence of the certification is integrated.
To pass the certification accreditation course, the participant must meet the following requirements:
- Approve the accreditation course: it is the final course of the certification in which all the knowledge and skills developed through the compulsory courses are retaken and are integrated into a learning evidence that will be evaluated by a tutor who will qualify the participant according to the with previously established criteria.
- Conduct the satisfaction survey of certification: consists of several questions that will allow us to know the opinion of the participant regarding the services we provide, this in order to improve the quality (courses, platform, attention). This is the final activity that must be done in order to complete the certification.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 21, 2017