Project management skills are essential for working effectively as a member of a project team. The Diploma in Project Management is designed for individuals with little or no prior knowledge of project management. As a student enrolled in this program, you will develop a hands-on understanding to become an effective and contributing member of a project team.
Our learning material is available to students 24/7 anywhere in the world, so it’s extremely convenient. These intensive online courses are open to everyone, as long as you have an interest in the topic! We provide world-class learning led by IAP, so you can be assured that the material is high quality, accurate and up-to-date.
What are the entry requirements?
- A secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent).
- 1,500 hours of project experience.
- 23 hours of project management education completed by the time you sit for the exam.
Also, you’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
What skills will I gain?
- Understand the framework of structured project management,
- Learn different styles and methods of project communications.
- We will teach you about stakeholder management.
- Become a master of Resource and Techniques Estimating.
- Develop your cost estimating skills.
- Gain knowledge of Project Quality Management.
- Develop your time and risk management skills.
- Plan, prepare and manage a formal project.
What is the target audience?
- Job hunters & School Leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Project team members & entry-level project managers
- Project manager & Project Coordinator
- Project analyst & Project Consultant
- Project engineers & Systems engineers
- New or Temporary staff
- Office Administrators & Office managers
- Office clerk & Administration Assistant
- Secretary or Executive
How will I be assessed?
Please Note: This package does not include the official exam, please purchase this separately. Click here to book your exam.
- Exam Duration: 03 hours
- Numbers of Questions: 150 Multiple Choice Questions
- To maintain your CAPM, you must retake the exam every five years
What Certification am I going to receive?
If you pass the exam successfully then you will be awarded an Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® certificate.
Please note: To maintain your CAPM, you must retake the exam for every five years.
What careers can I get with this qualification?
With this certificate, you are able to fulfil various roles, such as:
- PMO Coordinator
- Project Manager
- Project Management Assessor
- Business Analyst
- Junior Project Manager
- PMO Office Apprentice
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 16, 2018