Who is the course for?
- Intermediate level users who want to acquire or upgrade their programming skills
- People who have the interest to learn more about programming
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Computer Programming Intermediate Level is a very useful qualification to possess, and will be very helpful to have especially for these careers:
- Computer Maintenance Staff
- IT Department Manager
- IT Specialists
- Computer Engineer
- Computer Specialist
- Introduction To Programming
- How To Write A Programme
- The List Of Programming Languages
- Selecting The Right Compiler
- What Is An Interpreter
- How To Write A Programme With An Editor
- The Functions Of A Debugger
- Build Strong Components For Programming
- Profiling And Optimizing Your Programme
- Installing Your Programme
- Wrapping Up
- Welcome to the world of programming!
- Getting Started
- Let’s Start Coding!
- PHP Strings
- PHP Variables
- Useful Variables
- PHP Includes & Problem Solving
- Tip When Creating Inc Pages:
- Redirecting Using PHP
- Multiple Conditions
- PHP Arrays
- PHP Loops
- Note on PHP Math Functions:
- PHP Sessions
- Introduction to MySQL
- Making The Connection
- Inserting Data
- Deleting / Removing Data
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 8, 2018