Who is the course for?
- Professionals, Housewives or anyone who have an experience in cooking
- Beginners who have an interest in learning cooking professionally
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
This Cooking Bundle Course will be very beneficial and helpful to:
- Cooking professionals
- Food business staff
- Restaurant Owners.
Cooking as Chef
- Can TV Chefs Teach You To Cook?
- Improving Cooking And Food Preparation Skills
- Catering To Unique Tastes
- Qualities Of A Successful Chef
- Achieve Perfection As A Saucier
- Becoming The Perfect Chef
- Equipment For Perfect Chefs
- How To Become The Perfect Chef: Attending School
- The Keys To Getting and Using Feedback
- What Can You Do With A Culinary Degree
- Knife Skills For The Perfect Chef
- Making Meals Easy to Eat Healthily
- Plating for the At Home Chef
- Perfect Chefs Choose A Speciality
- Finding Local Cooking Classes
- How Can You Become a Professional Chef
- The Physical Qualities of the Perfect Chef
- The Importance of Testing Recipes
- The Chefs Important Baking Tools
- The Learning Curve To Becoming The Perfect Chef
- The Job of a Professional Chef
- The Mix of Sweet, Spicy, and Savory
- The Perfect At Home Chef
- The Perfect Chef Opens A Restaurant
- The Physical Demand of Being a Chef
Cooking as Housewife
- Christmas Treat-Springerle
- The Gingerbread Man
- The Thanksgiving-Turkey
- Stone Soup-Veggie Soup
- Kids In The Kitchen-Monster Toast
- Kids Cooking Party-Sundaes
- True Gifts-Eggnog
- Make Your Own Family Cook Book And Memories
- Wrapping Up
Program taught in:
See 363 more programs offered by John Academy »
Last updated June 8, 2018
This course is
Programme Type & Duration