- 24 hours of instructor-led training
- 3 simulation exams (60 questions each)
- 16 live demos of AWS services
- 3 hands-on practice projects, with AWS console
- Practice assignment after every lesson
What is this course about? The AWS Developer Associate training is designed to help you learn how to use the AWS SDK for developing secure and scalable cloud applications and to help you pass AWS Developer Associate Exam. The course begins with AWS overview moving to IAM, EC2, S3, DB services, DynamoDB, AWS application services, cost management, Management tools Lambda and Kinesis, VPC, Route 53, SDK, and CLI, and AWS security features. You will also master how to interact with AWS using code. What are the Course Objectives? By the end of this course you will:
- Plan, design, develop, and deploy scalable and elastic cloud solutions using AWS.
- Write code that optimizes performance of AWS services
- Recognize and implement code-level application security (IAM roles, credentials, encryption)
- Identify and implement the appropriate architecture for development, testing, and staging environments
- Identify and deploy secure procedures for optimal cloud deployment and maintenance
- Develop and maintain applications written for S3, DynamoDB, SQS, SNS, SWS, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, and AWS CloudFormation
- Identify and implement cloud security best practices
Who should do this course? The AWS Certified Developer – Associate Level exam is designed for Developers who have one or more years of experience coding Solutions using AWS for Amazon Simple Storage Service, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Simple Queue Service, Amazon Simple Notification Service, Amazon Simple Workflow Service, AWS Elastic Beanstalk and AWS CloudFormation.
Exam & certification
How do you become AWS Developer Associate? To become AWS Developer Associate, you need to register for the certification exam at any Kryterion testing centre from over 750 locations around the globe. The registration fee for AWS Developer Associate exam is USD 150. What are the prerequisites for this certification? To apply for AWS Developer Associate certification, you need to fulfil the pre-requisites given below.
- Completed AWS Technical Essentials course or significant hands-on professional experience with various AWS services
- Understanding of stateless and loosely coupled distributed applications
- Familiarity developing with API interfaces
- Basic understanding of relational and non-relational databases
- Familiarity with messaging & queuing services
What do I need to do to unlock my Simplilearn certificate? Complete 1 project and 1 simulation test with a minimum score of 60%.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 23, 2017