- 4 hours of self-paced learning
- 14 live demos
- 25 chapter end quizzes
- 1 hands-on practice project
What’s the focus of the course?
This course will provide an overview of AWS Lambda, its components, the functions, roles, and policies you can create within Lambda. You will learn how to manage, monitor, and debug Lambda functions, review CloudTrail API calls and logs, and use aliases and versions.
This course will also help you understand how to deploy Python, NodeJS, and Java codes to Lambda functions. You will find out how to integrate Lambda with other AWS services like S3 and API Gateway. You will also learn how to build a custom resource in CloudFormation, how to schedule your Lambda function, and how to use Lambda to process DynamoDB and Kinesis streams.
What are the course objectives?
- Get an insight into the history of AWS Lambda
- Understand the basic security configurations in Lambda
- Learn how to integrate Lambda with other AWS Services like S3 and API Gateway
- Learn how to monitor and log Lambda Functions
- Understand the steps to review CloudWatch Logs and API Calls in CloudTrail for Lambda and other AWS Services
- Learn how to create versions and aliases of Lambda functions
- Learn the steps to create and deploy Python, Java, and NodeJS functions
- Understand the process of integrating Lambda with other AWS Services such as S3 and API Gateway
- Learn how to create Custom Resource for CloudFormation
- Learn the steps to trigger Lambda from SNS and CloudWatch Events
- Explain the steps to process Kinesis and DynamoDB streams
- Get an introduction to VPC Endpoints and AWS Mobile SDK
- AWS beginners
- Solutions architects
The learner must have a basic knowledge of AWS Lambda and log into the Lambda Management Console.
What projects will you be working on?
As part of the coursework, you will complete the following project based on the industry use case.
Name of the Project: Build a Lambda function.
In this project, you will deploy a Lambda function and build a static website in an S3 bucket. The bucket should contain a folder that integrates with a Lambda function that you write, and that can generate an HTML file with the name of the original image but with the ".html" extension.
Exam & certification
What do I need to do to unlock my certificate?
Complete 85% of the course.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 26, 2017