- 24 hours of instructor-led training
- 15 hours of self-paced learning
- 16 live demos of AWS services
- 3 simulation exams (60 questions each)
- 3 hands-on practice projects, with Cloudlabs
- Practice assignment after every lesson
What’s the focus of this course? The AWS Solutions Architect Associate course is designed to help you gain an in-depth understanding of AWS architectural principles and services. You will learn how cloud computing is redefining the rules of IT infrastructure architecture, as well as how to design, plan, and scale your AWS Cloud implementation with best practices recommended by Amazon. The course begins with an overview of the AWS platform before diving into its individual elements: IAM, VPC, EC2, EBS, ELB, CDN, S3, EIP, KMS, Route 53, RDS, Glacier, Snowball, Cloudfront, Dynamo DB, Redshift, Auto Scaling, Cloudwatch, Elastic Cache, CloudTrail, and Security. The course will help you learn the terminology, latest trends, and best practices of the field—and become industry-ready to help you qualify for a position as a high-quality AWS professional. What are the course objectives? This course will make you exam-ready for the AWS Solution Architect Associate certification and will enable you to leverage your skills and expertise involving advanced cloud-based solutions, and migrate existing workloads to the cloud. By the end of this training you will be able to:
- Formulate solution plans and provide guidance on architectural best practices
- Design and deploy scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
- Identify the lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
- Decipher the ingress and egress of data to and from AWS
- Select the appropriate AWS service based on data, computer, database, or security requirements
- Identify appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices
- Estimate AWS costs and identifying cost control mechanisms
Who should take this course?
- Professionals who want to pursue a career in Cloud computing
- Professionals who develop Cloud applications with AWS
What is Cloudlab? Cloudlab is a cloud-based AWS console environment lab that Simplilearn offers along with the course to ensure a hassle-free execution of the hands-on project work you’ll complete in the AWS Solution Architect Associate course. With CloudLab, you need not register for the AWS console. Instead, you’ll be able to access a preconfigured environment—on Cloudlab—via your browser. This simulates the AWS console in use today. You’ll have access to CloudLab from the Simplilearn LMS (Learning Management System) for the duration of the course. What projects will I complete as part of the course? Project 1 Create a custom VPC with public and private subnets on two availability zones and launch instances into each subnet Project 2 Launch two web servers and configure a load balancer and auto-scaling Project 3 Configure RD Gateway on a VPC with a public and private subnet
Exam & certification
How do I become an AWS Solution Architect Associate?
- The AWS Solution Architect Associate exam is 80 minutes and features multiple choice and multiple answer questions
- AWS Certification exams are administered at Kryterion testing centers in more than 750 locations across the globe. By registering you can secure your exam appointment.
- The registration fee for Solution Architect Associate Exam is $150.
What are the prerequisites for certification?
- Completed the AWS Essentials course or have equivalent experience
- Experienced IT professional, in both traditional IT infrastructure and the AWS platform
- Aware of high availability and business continuity, costing, deployment management, network design, data storage, security, scalability and elasticity, cloud migration, and hybrid architecture.
What do I need to do to unlock my Simplilearn certificate? Complete one project and one simulation test with a minimum score of 60%.
Self-Paced Learning $ 399
- 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts
Online Classroom Flexi-Pass $ 799
- 90 days of access to 5+ instructor-led online training classes
- 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 20, 2017