What are the objectives of this course?
This training programme is an ideal starter course for anyone who wants to know the essentials in the latest versions of the popular web development tool.
- Learn how to start up Dreamweaver and navigate around the workspace.
- Learn the basics of starting up a website.
- Understand the HTML structure of a website including tables, paragraphs, and headers.
- Learn how to add text, links, and images to a web page.
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), why it’s used and how to work with style sheets.
- Apply CSS to a page layout
- Learn how to write CSS and HTML in code view and how to alter bits of your code.
- Utilise templates and learn how to create new ones and how to create new pages from existing templates.
- How to integrate audio, Adobe Flash video, and HTML video into your web page.
- Understand the key differences between the CS5, CS6 and CC versions of Dreamweaver and the various extensions that can be installed on them.
Who is it intended for?
This course is for anyone who is looking to boost their skill set in web design as part of a hobby or anyone who is interested in web design as a career choice.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
What marks this course apart?
Once students have completed this course they will be able to function in roles such as web developer, front-end developer, and graphic designer.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.
Program taught in: