What are the objectives of this course?
Get to grips with the major concepts behind working with Adobe Flash Lite and gain insight on how to implement these concepts to create a functioning mobile application.
- Flash Lite development fundamentals, including Flash IDE and mobile emulator.
- Learn how to use the system’s capabilities to code well-architected applications.
- How to developer user interface, including controlling visual objects using ActionScript 2.0, defining key functions and dynamically attaching movie clips.
- Learn how to build a mobile game, including score updates, ending the game and detecting stage boundaries and object collisions.
- Gain insight into how to write persistent data to the handset including creating and sharing objects and creating dispatch events.
- Learn how to load dynamic data through XML socket connections and how to create and send XML node messages.
- Learn how to load Flash Lite applications on a Binary Runtime Environment for Wireless (BREW) device.
- Work with sound and video in Flash Lite and learn how to test for video capabilities.
Who is it intended for?
This course is perfect for anyone who would like to work with Adobe Flash, whether they’re new to the software or looking to just get an up to date knowledge.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
What marks this course apart?
Students who complete this course will be able to function in roles including, but not limited to, applications developer, software developer, and mobile developer.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 17, 2018